Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pinterest Interest - St. Patrick's Day Good Luck Pins



Looked over the rainbow and what did I see? A pot of gold just for me! St. Patrick’s Day is a FABULOUS day full of green and cheer. Pinterest has no shortage of fun Pins for the lucky holiday and here are a few of my favorites. PS... I was so happy for this segment I did a jig!

Recipes
Irish Soda Bread - Delicious and Traditional
Crackle Green Cookies - Yummy and Minty
Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey’s Irish Cream Frosting - Ummmm Yeah!
Activities
Shamrock Treasure Hunt - Find The Pot of Gold!
St. Patrick’s Bingo - Good Luck Charm
Leprechaun Song - Bring out the wee one
Treats
Kiss me I’m Irish Kisses - Blarney Kisses
Pot of Gold Rollos - Gold Treats
Lucky Pop - Fortunate Soda
Over the Rainbow - Color treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment